Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekly Top 5 - wk 16.0

1. I've taken for granted this whole time that I can't overhear other peoples' conversations while I'm out in public, simply because I don't understand the language. A new (and unwanted) wealth of useless information will be revealed to me once I return. Oh joy!

2. Only in Prague could I walk into a club soaking wet from a torrential downpour and step onto the dance floor as though everything is completely normal.

3. Going to a pirate party? Just remember: If you can't find a Parrot to sit on your shoulder, any number of animals will do just find in its place. This includes, but is not limited to, a turtle, moose or fox.

4. Papier-mâché isn't just for third graders any more... Hello, life of an Erasmus student.

5. Final Erasmus Student party of the year... at this club. Five down, 100 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment