In my efforts to prepare for this awesome journey over seas and beyond, I have decided to start procuring the necessary items that I will be needing, i.e. funding and such.
Hence, my first summer internship commences Monday, June 9th at 8 a.m. and I am truly excited. This opportunity presents it self at a crucial point within the program curriculum, as Fourth year Fall semester has scheduled a construction documents studio which is the final course in a three-course series focusing on building construction materials and assemblies in architecture. I think it's rather advantageous to have that kind of office experience leading into a semester long studio project that concludes with a full C.D. set. I hope to learn a great deal this summer.
On an extreme side-note, blogger has been attempting to autosave this post for about fifteen minutes now and it's failing rather miserably. I can't help but think it's annoying.
What I really wanted to talk about in this post has nothing at all to do with Prague. I'm also saving up for a new hybrid bicycle. But, I can link this back to my internship quite sneakily-- I'm also endeavoring to use public transit and/or cyclo-commute to and from work every single day, rain or shine. I'll keep you updated on that adventure.
It's a Trek Women's 7.3FX. I figure it will be great for city riding. And, the color is awesome. I'd love to take it to Prague with me so I can ride it around Europe, but I'll probably just rent a bike while in town to use to cut down on the hassle and cost. I'll post again on the bike when I have more information as to what I will actually be purchasing.
For now, a bientôt.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment