There are a lot of photos, I know. I am doing my best to select only my absolute favorites to share with you all. Also, I think it will be much better to post them here directly than to link you to yet another page. Let me know how you like them! Please leave comments.
your sister and i agreed that we love your photos, but we want to read more about what you're doing too! so, please, even if you aren't blogging it for the world, at least keep a handwritten account for yourself and write it up when you get back! both sally and i wish we'd done that when we'd gone abroad - and you will learn from our mistakes, gosh darn it! that's what little sisters are for - and since i don't have one, i've adopted you in that role! ;-) (hope you don't mind.)
ReplyDelete