Hey Folks! I do sincerely apologize for not keeping up this week. I spent the weekend traveling around Moravia; more on that later. But now, here's the top five for this week:
1. Leave America for four months and then tell me how much you miss peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Insane, I know.
2. I get the joy of using pink toilet paper every time I need to go. This never fails to make me chuckle.
3. Attention if you're the person who takes your bratty kids out to dinner and expects everyone else to put up with it. Young children in Prague are the most well behaved people I've ever seen in the world; bundled up in puffy coats, they're also the cutest. Way to go all you moms and dads in Praha. Do me a favor and send a giant PSA to the parents of America.
4. The most stereotypical comment about the U.S. I've heard since living here:
American girls are easy.
My response? an Um... followed by Awkward Silence.
OH WELL.
5. I'm extremely glad the following items made it into my suitcase:
Guide to Prague - I might still be wandering around the city center if I didn't have this.
Hiking Boots - Fifteen dollars spent in a second-hand store in Colorado goes a long way.
Web Camera - P.S. I'm on skype. THANK GOD for technology.
And finally...
Compressible Travel Pillow - This saved my sanity on the transatlantic from America, and most recently, the weekend bus trip through Moravia. BEST EVER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment