Today my studio professor dropped off grades for project_1 and I did better than I had originally anticipated. Coincidentally, the Pottery Sale on campus is this week. I suppose I don't need an excuse to buy something nice for myself, but it's always nice to think of things as a reward for doing good work. So, I perused the pottery display for a few minutes and found this unique hand made mug. I picked it up for less than ten bucks. The pieces they put out are always so beautiful and I'm sure I could spend a fortune there if I really wanted to, but the sale never seems to last long enough for that- everything sells really quickly. I guess that's a good thing.


ooooh! I like the color of the glaze. Very nice. I wish I had made a few more practical items in my clay class in high school.
ReplyDelete