So I have successfully not only given you the biggest blog fail of all times! But, here's the nitty gritty on what's been happening recently.
Soon after my trip to Budapest, my laptop crashed and burned, infected with a virus. I had to quarantine all of my photos and documents onto an external hard drive. I won't have access to any of that until return home and can safely scan the external drive without the risk of infecting my computer again. But, thanks to my good friend (and computer whiz) Jose from Valencia, Spain, my little laptop is running good as new.
What does this all mean to you fine folks, my readers? Well, I will keep updating as normal until I get home. Once I retrieve my files, I will be going back in the blog and retroactively updating the posts as I edit the photos in order to fill in the blanks as much as possible. I will, of course, send out a direct link to any new posts at that point so you all aren't fumbling through the archives for weeks.
Okay, cool... onward we go.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment