Monday, May 25, 2009

Weekly Top 5 - wk 15.0

1. I have just over a month left to live in Prague. What am I doing in my free time? Compiling a list of places where I can find Czech food and beer back home. Never thought I'd be saying that.

2. Two of my school mates came into town a few days ago. I've seen more of Prague touring with them in 72 hours than I had in the three months previous. What?

3. It's okay to eat at the same brewery three days in a row. Perks? No menu needed.

4. My new favorite sport to watch is the "Public Transit Sprint". The best part about it is that I don't even need a TV. I can just watch it at the tram stop.

5. I didn't realize Air Conditioning was a hot commodity in Prague until yesterday. Why not? Operating windows, stone cellars, and cross ventilation.

No comments:

Post a Comment