Saturday, March 14, 2009

About the Blog - Blog Fail

Sorry for the Friday blog fail. I'll make an honest attempt at catching up today and tomorrow. I think most of my problem is that I'm taking entirely way too long to get my photos edited to show you guys. I'll try to find a solution to this problem, starting... now.

Cool! And also, a big shout out to all my followers. You guys rock! And, to all of you who read my blog, thank you for your support and encouragement while I'm here in Prague. Keep the comments rolling in! I'd really like to know how many people actually see the posts, so even if you don't have much to say, leave a comment anyway! It'd be great to hear from you all.

That's all for now, be looking for a post a bit later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment