I know, I know, it's Tuesday already, but classes started this week, so I'm getting the hang of my schedule- slowly but surely. Also, in case you haven't noticed, each WT5 recaps events from the week previous.
1. Don't be too set on a schedule for the day. The best things can be found after much exploring and getting lost... like Skippy peanut butter and lined leather gloves.
2. It's best to call it a night around 2am, and watch your friends stumble through the door three hours later- then you get the joy of piecing the night together with each new story, only to recap for them in the morning.
3. For those of you who know me exceedingly well, I still spend at least one hour collectively each day playing the dots game on my Google homepage. Yes, it's that addicting, yes, I'm playing it while writing this.
4. Whether pre-drinking, winding down after a long night, or crashing the main event, the dormitory vending machine has all of your evening essentials- cookies, pretzels, beer. Beer? Yes, Beer.
5. Don't kid yourself, student culture events are just another excuse to get drunk. This means you can leave the Hawaiian print shirt and the coconuts at home, thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment