So as you can see, I'm trying new things on the blog, like the Daily Foodie, to add a bit of variety to the posts. I can tell already that the daily posts are not going to work, so I will make some of these special things once a week, similar to how I've been running the WT5.
I also hope to move the blog to a different platform soon as well. I think it will help with organizing the posts and making the blog more enjoyable to read and find things. This may not be for a bit, but hopefully sooner than later.
Caio for now, and if you have any suggestions, of course they are always welcome!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Czech word of the day: one word you learned in czech that day, what it means, and why/how your learned it.
ReplyDeleteIt'll be a good way to recap some of the more mundane experiences and it'll help you (and everyone else that happens to be learning czech) beef up yr vocabulary.
Plus, it'll be interesting for those of us that have no freaking clue what czech even sounds like.