1. I have successfully accomplished Mission 'Peanut Butter and Jelly'. I now eat one every day, thank you very much.
2. I may have to pay 5czk to use a public restroom, but I don't have to pay sales tax on anything I purchase. So, neener neener.
3. Sudden Realization: I will not know how to drive by the time I return to the states. Watch out.
4. It never fails that I can navigate my way on the tram system at 2:30 in the morning, after a long night of drinking. Just don't ask me how get anywhere by tram during the day, because I will undoubtedly get you very, very lost.
5.
Round trip to Paris, $96.00 US
One ticket to the Opera, $2.00 US
One box of Lucky Charms, $12.00 US
Don't ask me, it's just the Czech way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Seems to me that the key is just to drink all the time.
ReplyDeleteThen you'll never get lost.
...right?
please betch, you didnt know how to drive before.
ReplyDelete